Gerardo Pizarro offers this three-year complete training program for those interested in becoming Traditional Shamanic Medicine Therapists. Professional therapists from other disciplines are also welcome, since this program will complement their ongoing practice.
The Shamanic Training program will take place two times a year during a period of three years. Participants will be trained in one level per year, and are expected to commit to attend all the sessions in the three-year training period. The first level of training is dedicated to Personal Development and will take place in 2021. It will include, among others, the following main topics:
YEAR 1: PERSONAL HEALING AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT.
- Shamanic emotional therapies.
- Energetic fields: shamanic practices for the strengthening of the energetic fields.
- Cleansing of the Aura.
- Shamanic meditation techniques.
- Emotional Therapy.
- Shamanic work with the Chakras.
YEAR 2: SHAMANIC PRACTICES AND HEALING THERAPIES.
- Practices and exercises for the strengthening of the physical body and recommendations for profound physical cleansing.
- The Chakras: cleansing, empowerment and purification.
- Shamanic practices and Energetic cleansing for the protection against negative energy.
- Shamanic massage therapies.
- Traditional treatments with medicinal plants, stones, purifying baths, meditation, diet and herbal teas.
YEAR 3: ADVANCED TECHNIQUES AND SHAMANIC PROTECTION FOR THE PROFFESIONAL PRACTITIONER.
- Shamanic works with the power of the mind.
- Advanced shamanic techniques for the development of consciousness.
- Protection and cleansing with shamanic objects of power.
- Shamanic practices for the protection against negative forces.
- Profound energetic shamanic works for the healing and the liberation of negativity.
- Advanced shamanic techniques with the elements air, water, fire and earth.